Monday, March 19, 2007

Two weeks

Not much to update here. I've been on LDN for two weeks now. Today I managed to overexert myself a little by doing a whole bunch of cleaning up and repotting and transplanting a total of six plants. I rested in bed for a bit, something I haven't done much for two weeks now. After I got up I decided to exercise and did stretching and muscle exercise for some 15 minutes (would have gone for a walk but it was very windy outside) and instead of getting more tired like things tend to be with CFS, the tiredness wore off.

I think my hair has got a bit less greasy than it usual (which is good of course), but that could be just my imagination. It looks very good anyway. My skin is still a little spotty, but I feel like it's starting to clean up now.

No comments: