Monday, April 2, 2007

Something new that might work?

I got my new supplements today, sublingual B12 (and folic acid) lozenges, quercetin & bromelain and glucosamine. I started the first two today as I concluded they'd probably have different effects so I'd know which one was helping (if they do). I was very tired and felt zombie-like because I had slept poorly, but after dissolving the lozenge in my mouth I started to feel much less tired and much more alert and lucid. It could be placebo, it could be a coincidence, but I haven't crashed like tends to happen with sleep deprivation. I'm really hoping it's for real.

An online friend of mine got an LDN prescription today because he was apparently inspired by my positive experience. I hope he won't be let down, I really wish that he will get better. Several other CFS people (and a few with autoimmune illnesses) I know are wanting to try it as well, but for many of them the biggest problem would be finding a doctor who's open to the idea.

I have my birthday tomorrow. I already got the present a few weeks ago though. :->

No comments: