Monday, April 23, 2007

Purple, and fine

Today hasn't been my best day. But I'm not let down because I know that tomorrow will most likely be better. And even today has been better than most days I had before LDN. The piracetam made me a bit lethargic and slightly irritable for the first days, but it's working quite well now. I'm hoping that in a few months my brain will be a bit more functional when the piracetam reaches its full efficacy.

I have something purple and wonderful cooking up on the stove (red cabbage stew, pretty much the same thing as the traditional Finnish cabbage casserole). It's one of my favorite foods, but I haven't been able to cook it for a few years now, because grating the cabbage was too exhausting. Now I can.

Even if I will never get better than this, I can deal with it. I'm still disabled, but my quality of life is way better - getting your health even 50% better can make a much bigger difference in quality of life. And life is very good now. Now I can make it better for other people, too. I'm determined to get my friend out of wheelchair, with LDN and/or something else. And another good friend of mine could use a prescription as well. I probably won't be posting much here any more, except for the LDN miracles I witness, and perhaps an update on myself every once in a while.

1 comment:

Fogbank said...

:)

Nothing more to say, really.

Welcome back.