Friday, March 23, 2007

Making the most out of it

Life has been much more enjoyable when I can actually do things (like exercise and cooking)m don't have to worry about the repercussions and don't have to spend time just idling and having to stave off boredom. Well, today spent about two hours feeling like a zombie, as I decided to take a long, warm and relaxing bath which was apparently a bit too relaxing, as I could have easily fallen asleep then.

I've been eating more healthily than for ages, as now I can actually cook instead of eating frozen and canned stuff on most days and I don't put off eg. eating fruit and veg due to the energy needed to peel and slice it. I'm also getting into sprouting again, my broccoli sprouts should be just about ready.

One weird thing about the LDN is that I have a lot of strange dreams every night, but I just can't remember them. Normally I can almost always remember my dreams and some nights I could easily write half a page about them, but now it's different. Eg. last night I had a whole bunch of strange dreams and when I woke up in the middle of the night I tried to memorize it so that I'd still remember it in the morning. And in the morning I can only remember that one of my friends was in one of the dreams.

I'm leaving to play badminton soon. It's been years since I have even considered playing sports (except when I was on prednisone) and it's been a decade since I last played badminton. It might be excessive, but I'm confident that the most I'll get is a set of achy muscles. Let's see if I'm wrong.

No comments: